Thank you for your visit to IITC 2021 registration page.
The registration cloased on August 20, 2021.
The IITC committee would like to have you back to IITC 2022.
The IITC 2021 VAH is closed. For further inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter verification code which will be sent to your email box. (You need to register for the conference in order to receive verification code)
- Now you will be at IITC 2021 virtual attendee hub.
- Due to security reason, the link will be expired in 24H if you do not use it. Then, please start from 1.
- Download “Manual for Registrants”.
All registrants of IITC 2021 should have received the access to online proceedings. Please contact us in case that you have not received the email sent from IITC 2021 Secretariat at 1:20pm, July 6 (Japan time) .
IITC 2021 Registration Fee
- Conference Registration includes: admission to the conference sessions & one-day workshop as well as access to the conference/workshop proceedings or one-day workshop only as well as access to workshop proceedings.
- The virtual exhibition will start one week priot to the conference on June 29, 2021 and will be available to visit until August 20, 2021.
- From June 6-9, 2021 you will be able to access live sessions.
- The virtual conference will feature pre-recorded presentations with live Q&A using the CVENT web conferencing platform.
- On-demand video will be available from June 6 through August 20, 2021.
- Members: members of IEEE, IEEE Electron Devices Society, and the Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 INFORMATION: Travel to Japan
Travel to Japan for tourism and most other short-term purposes is still not permitted, and there is no indication that this will change in the short term. Visa-free travel is suspended. Travelers who believe they qualify for an exception to Japan’s strict entry controls should contact their nearest Japanese Embassy or consulate for information.
The Government of Japan makes no distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers in its COVID-related entry requirements currently.
The updated information is available at the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan:
Phased Measures for Resuming Cross-Border Travel
Border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
|Registration Type||Early-bird Registration||Late Registration|
|Until June 5||On and after June 6|
|Conference + Workshop||Regular||Member||12,000 JP Yen||16,000 JP Yen|
|Non-Member||15,000 JP Yen||20,000 JP Yen|
|Student||Member||6,000 JP Yen||8,000 JP Yen|
|Non-Member||7,500 JP Yen||10,000 JP Yen|
|Workshop Only||Regular||Member||8,000 JP Yen||12,000 JP Yen|
|Non-Member||10,000 JP Yen||15,000 JP Yen|
|Student||Member||4,000 JP Yen||6,000 JP Yen|
|Non-Member||5,000 JP Yen||7,500 JP Yen|