The 24th edition of the International Interconnect Technology Conference (IITC) will be held July 6-9, 2021 in Kyoto, Japan. Authors are encouraged to submit their original work describing innovative research and development in the critically important field of on-chip interconnects. The conference seeks papers on all aspects of BEOL/MOL interconnects and metallization, including design, unit process, integration and reliability. The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 28, 2021.
IITC is sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and is co-sponsored by the Japan Society of Applied Physics as the premier conference for interconnect technology devoted to leading-edge research in the field of advanced metallization and 3D integration for ULSI IC applications.
The deadline for submission of abstracts: February 28, 2021
APPLICATIONS OF INTEREST
• Advanced interconnects: low-k interconnects, optical, wireless, and carbon-based interconnects, beyond Cu…
• Contacts on MOS devices: Silicide, III-V, 2D materials…
• Memory architecture: CBRAM, PCRAM, ReRAM, MRAM, DRAM, 3DNAND…
• 3D integration & packaging concerns: WtW/CtW bonding, Interposer, Through Si Via, CPI…
• Novel System and Emerging Technology: Energy harvesting, brain-inspired computing…
• Novel Form Factors: flexible electronics, wearables…
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• Process integration, advanced patterning for MOL/BEOL
• Materials and Unit Processes (Dielectrics, Metals, barriers, Wet, CMP, PVD, CVD, ALD, selective deposition/SAMs, patterning)
• Reliability and Failure analysis, techniques and methods
• Advanced material/process characterization, design-technology co-optimization, and modelling techniques
• Regular papers, with 3-page abstracts, will be selected for either oral or poster presentation.
• A 2-page abstracts option, e.g., from students and young scientists, will undergo the same review process but will be accepted only for poster presentation.
• All submissions are rigorously reviewed.
• Accepted abstracts will be published digitally by IEEE as IITC Conference Proceedings without further changes.
• The submission of the abstract will be available from the end of November, 2020.